September 13, 2021
Updated COVID Protocol
As announced on August 27, 2021, by order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination will be required for indoor and outdoor dining at restaurants from September 13, 2021. The requirements are in place until January 31, 2022.
The BC government will be providing BC residents with digital and paper vaccine cards by September 13th. This applies to everyone born in 2009 or earlier (12+).
From September 13th, you must be either fully (2 doses) or partially vaccinated (1 dose). By October 24th, you must be fully vaccinated to enter the restaurant. Please see the BC government website for information about the proof of vaccination requirements.
To avoid disappointment, please ensure that all members of your dining group are vaccinated before making reservations. In order to protect the health and safety of our staff and other patrons, we will not make any exceptions.
STEM’s Safety House Rules will continue to be enforced:
- Guests 12 years and older will be required to show the government issued proof of vaccination and ID
- We are still not at full capacity and seating will remain limited with tables set apart
- Guest seating will be limited to tables of a maximum of 6 guests
- Staff will continue to wear masks
- Guests are required to wear masks when entering and exiting, and when not seated at a table — include when using the washroom
- Staff and guests are required to confirm a health declaration
- Modified service style to support social distancing measures and reduce contact with one another
- Prohibiting guests from waiting inside the restaurant while waiting for a table
- Allowing only one group into the entrance area at a time — asking others to wait outside until the entrance is clear.
- Plexiglass at the counter and between each table for additional protection.
- Continuing sanitization protocols for the entrance door, washroom and door, credit card machine, menus, tables, chairs, counter, etc.
- Cash not accepted.Only Debit, Visa, and Mastercard
Thank you for your cooperation and we appreciate your ongoing support.