Thank you for your continued support of STEM Japanese Eatery during the COVID19 pandemic. By mandate of the Provincial Health Ministry of BC, we have stopped service in our restaurant but will reopen on Wednesday, March 25th for takeout only.
NOTE: Menu and business hours were last updated on May 1, 2020.
We are open for takeout only from Wednesday to Sunday (closed Monday and Tuesday).
Orders accepted from 14:30 – 19:30.
Pickup from 16:00 – 20:00.
And some special deals for our valued customers:
- All pre-orders will receive a 10% discount!
- All drinks are 30% or more off!
- All wines are half price on Wednesdays!
* Unfortunately, we do not offer delivery service at this time.
Please see our special Takeout Menu here. Despite our best effort to provide a robust menu selection, some menu items may not be available every day, due to changing availability of ingredients.
Notice to Patrons:
- When entering the restaurant for pickup, please practice social distancing by maintaining a 2-meter distance between yourself and other patrons or staff.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitation measures to ensure that our customers and staff are protected from the COVID19 virus.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not enter the restaurant.
We are honoured to continue serving our community during these difficult times.
Stay healthy and strong!
Thank you from the STEM Team~